Serbian Docs In Progress is a platform to present documentary projects from Serbia to international industry. The aim is to support the production, post-production, distribution, and exposition of documentaries on film festivals, TV channels and VOD platforms by presenting the projects to festival programmers, sales agents, distributors, TV commissioning editors and potential co-producers.
Serbian Docs In Progress will showcase 5 projects in any stage of development or production. Every project will have 7 minutes to pitch including the trailer and it will be followed up by short Q & A.
The following information is required for application in English and with English subtitles:
– Logline (up to 100 characters incl. spaces)
– Synopsis (up to 500 characters incl. spaces)
– Treatment (up to 5 pages)
– Financial plan
– 1 photo of the project
– Director’s photo, bio and filmography
– Producer’s photo, bio and filmography, company profile, contact details
– Co-producer’s (if any) company and contact details
– Teaser or trailer of the project (up to 3 min. )
– Max. two links to the previous work of the director
TO APPLY PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM HERE
Deadline is 15 July 2020!
The program is co-funded by European Union through Creative Europe MEDA.