Serbian Docs In Progress is a platform to present documentary projects from Serbia to international industry. The aim is to support the production, post-production, distribution, and exposition of documentaries on film festivals, TV channels and VOD platforms by presenting the projects to festival programmers, sales agents, distributors, TV commissioning editors and potential co-producers.
Serbian Docs In Progress will showcase 5 projects in any stage of development or production. Every project will have 7 min. to pitch including the trailer and it will be followed up by short Q & A.
SUBMISSION DOCUMENTS should be sent in English language and with English subtitles:
– Logline ( up to 220 characters incl. spaces )
– Synopsis ( up to 2000 characters incl. spaces )
– Treatment ( up to 6500 characters incl. spaces )
– Director’s statement and the audio-visual vision intention note ( up to 3500 characters incl. spaces )
– Financial plan ( including financing in place )
– The key creators of the film including the co-producers
– 3 film stills
– Director’s photo, bio and filmography
– Producer’s photo, bio and filmography, company profile, contact details
– Producer’s note on the current stage of the film, specifying the needs and goals of the film, and including the expected duration, language and planned premiere date of the film. ( up to 3500 characters incl. spaces )
– Teaser or trailer of the project (up to 3 min. )
– Max. two links to the previous work of the director
All the written materials should be sent in one PDF including the stills and the links. Other types of documents or separate documents will not be accepted. Please send your applications to:
Deadline is 1st of March 2020!
The program is co-funded by European Union through Creative Europe MEDA.